What do you think about this blue door? Doesn't it look like it goes nowhere? It always makes me smile when I look up at it! We have these people to thank for the first part of our paved road.And this is our back yard - also taken from the balcony. Bill planted grass and is faithfully watering it twice a day. So far, though, only weeds are coming up!

4 comments:
Wahoo! Hurray for the blog! So excited to see you here. And I am happy to have a sneak peak before I can stand on that balcony myself. Okay, the blue door. . . do they have an outhouse on the roof? That doesn't seem very practical :-). I think it would make me smile every day, too!! Love to you all!
More pictures? More entries?? :-)
I look forward to seeing your grass sping up in your yard. I am sure you will have better luck than the Brus in Daphne. James has been mowing acorns and dirt lately.
Miss you
Nina
Okay, most of the grass didn't come up, but a whole lot of weeds did. We'll try again in the Spring!
I'm smiling at your acorns and dirt, Nina!
Post a Comment