Warning: A Lopsided Blog

This blog is our "all play, no work" website because we have to limit this blog to personal/family updates only and will continue to send work-related news via email. Also, to check the current time in our city, please scroll down to our time stamp at the bottom of this page.

Monday, October 13, 2008

The New Kitten

I know - our very first blog entry ever, and I post a picture of our cat; not our house, not our neighborhood or schools or anything you really want to see. But, look, he really is cute! The boys are so excited, even William likes him. We named him Purrcy (really Perseus, like the hero) and he is just 7 weeks old. We have been promising the boys pets for three years now - and Purrcy is the first part of the deal. I think we'll wait until after winter to get the puppy. And I don't know about the bunnies; we'll have to see how we do with the kitten first.

3 comments:

The Williams Family said...

Look at you, what a fancy first post! I'm so honored to be your very first comment and I am eagerly awaiting all the future HFA posts!! So excited! =)

Kazcath said...

I have a guinea pig, two birds, and two neurotic german shepherds (yes, I can be an Indian giver) that I would love to donate to the Hampton Family zoo. Don't tell the children (I mean, mine) :-). . .

Anonymous said...

I love the name Purrcy. what a clever name plus what a cute kitten.