What an interesting afternoon!
Warning: A Lopsided Blog
This blog is our "all play, no work" website because we have to limit this blog to personal/family updates only and will continue to send work-related news via email. Also, to check the current time in our city, please scroll down to our time stamp at the bottom of this page.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Dress Up!
We were out showing some visiting friends the city when we found this little picture-taking site. Our family had a great time putting on old fashioned clothing and taking pictures. The photo session was lots of fun with the photographer giving directions for our expressions - at one point, he told me to look "shamed" (a traditional wifely pose, eyes downcast), but I kept laughing. Here are two of my favorites.


What an interesting afternoon!
What an interesting afternoon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Sorry! I had to delete the first comment. Whose shoe is in the first picture in the right corner?
I love the "shamed" look on the second one. It looks like you had great time dressing up.
I love these photos, too. And I agree with Vika about your "shamed" look. But I think it is more of a sarcastic shamed look that no real middle-eastern man would fall for.
Vika - what a riot! I had to really look to find it; the boys helped. And we laughed!! You are so good with details!
That last photo of just you and Bill is great - you HAVE to make this your profile photo!!!!
Klassna!
Post a Comment