Joseph went with me to the Cafe to take some pictures to be used for publicity. We often go there on dates, and he even has a regular order - a chocolate creamy blended! (I prefer the lemon-berry smoothie.) This picture of him is one of my favorite (of the 100 or so I took).
This is one we actually used (or one very similar - it's hard to know for sure.) We also got some great shots of the outside of the building.

3 comments:
I just stumbled upon your blog via Vika's blog. I am looking forward to keeping up with all of you and your adventures. I sure love Catherine's, Vika's and Margo's (of Samuel who is now about 3.5 months old.) All I can keep up with is facebook and a few emails. I love to surf the web, though but have to doit very late at night so Allen can use the laptop for looking for work. We leave in about an hour (can you belive I have free time) for the airport to fly to Almaty for two weeks.
Pat - thanks so much for reading it! I'm not near as diligent as Vika or Catherine, but it is fun to do.
Thanks for taking the cafe shots - I'm sure they were awesome! Can't wait to see them.
Post a Comment